There was quite a few news articles this last week, and some great articles by Wizards of the Coast for Dragon and Dungeon Magazine. And the release of the first CA Live podcast by Emerald Press was really well done, and a lot of fun to listen to.
I’m really looking forward, however, to this week’s releases. The newest Combat Advantage is due to be released on Jan 19th, and will feature an review by Neuroglyph Games!
So if you haven’t had a chance yet, check out some of these great news articles, and stay tuned for this upcoming week’s developments!
- Wizards of the Coast has signed famed best-selling author R.A. Salvatore to a new 6 book deal! Read all about the details in the press release: R.A. Salvatore New Book Deal.
- New in Dragon #383, Hoard to Get introduces new “lair” items, as found in Adventurer’s Vault 2. But this time, these lair items are the kind that dragons will love to place about their hoards.
- The votes are in and this time the readers have decided which Martial Power 2 Paragon Path will be revealed on January 22 – check out the results at You Call the Path: Revealed!
- In the newest excerpt from the new upcoming Campaign Arc called Underdark, discover The Shadowdark in this excerpt from Chapter 5 of the upcoming supplement.
- EN World News announced the first ebook release from Nevermet Press: Portraits of a Villain – The Desire!
- The Wendigo is the newest finalist released by Kobold Quarterly’s King of the Monsters Contest – check it out now!
- Test of Fire is the newest edition in The Scales of War Adventure Path New in Dungeon #174.
- The Artwork Archives from the new upcoming Campaign Arc, Underdark, is now available for download from the Wizards of the Coast Official Site.
- Finally, the Zaglossus is the last monster released for Kobold Quarterly’s King of the Monsters Contest. Can’t wait to see which beastie wins the Big Match!
- In Dragon #383, the newest Channel Divinity Article brings new prayers to Clerics of Kord in Kord’s Fury.
- Also in Dragon #383 this Wednesday, a new Class Acts: Wizard column offers eight new spells for Evoker Wizards.
- Wizards of the Coast reaches out to the blogging community in the newest Spotlight Interview with a Q&A session with NewbieDM.
- EN World News has announced the release of the first Combat Advantage Podcast by Emerald Press: CA Live Podcast #1.
- Vote now for your favorite monster in the Kobold Quarterly’s King of the Monsters Contest. The winning critter will be featured in a fully-illustrated spread in the upcoming Kobold Quarterly Magazine!
- Kobold Quarterly Magazine #12 is now available – check out all the features and articles!
- Ed Greenwood pens another Eye on the Realms and this time looks at cursed books in The Way of Lost Power, now in Dungeon #174.
- In this new adventure, Red Shoals of Dkar, can your heroes face Raiders from the Elemental Chaos? Now available in Dungeon #174.
- Here are the Map Galleries from the new upcoming Campaign Arc, Underdark, is now available for download from the Wizards of the Coast Official Site.
- Kobold Quarterly announces the winners of the Adopt-a-Soldier Contest!
- In Friday’s new Class Act article in Dragon #383, Wardens of the Breach offers a new type of defender, that guards the elemental breaches left from the Dawn War.
- In the latest podcast from Wizards of the Coast, Mike Mearls and Jeremy Crawford take a look at the latest announcements in A Look Back… and Forward!
- Take a moment to cast your vote for the newest preview from the upcoming Martial Power 2: You Choose the Build for either the Insightful Warlord or Skirmishing Warlord.
- Face the terrible Mind Flayer Tormentor in this excerpt from the new upcoming Campaign Arc, Underdark.
- NewbieDM.com reviews the The Plane Below: Secrets of Elemental Chaos .